While we of course never lose the focus on our products, we also put people first in every business interaction. For this purpose, we have developed guidelines setting the course for our actions.
- Customers are in the focus of our attention
- Our employees are our strength
- We act in line with our responsibility for people and the environment
- Innovation determines our success
- Suppliers and service providers are our partners
- Profitability, quality, environmental protection and workplace safety are not contradictory
- We are responsible for our products
- We maintain an open, honest dialogue
You will find further details on our global website.
Never lose sight of environmental aspects
The marine industry is where environmental aspects matter most to us. Seas, rivers and lakes are unique ecosystems and we attach the highest priority to their preservation. Lubricants enter our waters every day and put a strain on them. Our non-toxic, rapidly biodegradable lubricants were especially developed for the requirements of your maritime applications and help you contribute to the preservation of this unique ecosystem and its inhabitants.
Together with our sister companies Freudenberg Simrit and Merkel Freudenberg - both leading manufacturers of seals for ship propellers - we developed speciality lubricants for propellers and thrusters which not only reduce operating costs through longer service life, but also put less strain on the environment in the event of leakage when compared to conventional lubricants based on mineral oil. These lubricants are also approved by other leading manufacturers of propeller shaft seals.
Our experts do not release our products for sale until they meet all relevant requirements and have proven their effectiveness. You can therefore be sure that Klüber Lubrication lubricants stand up to the high requirements at sea to make sure you reach your objectives. Always.
We speak your language - not just in technical matters
You need a lubricant supplier you can rely on. Someone who finds solutions also to extreme requirements to ensure you ship is up to its tasks, safe and reliable. You need experts on site to support you and to provide consultation and advice whenever you need it. And you need lubricants which can be supplied worldwide in the same high quality.
Our service offer - made for you!
- on-site support by qualified experts
- personal and matching consultation and lubricant selection
- chemical analyses and tests in our in-house test station
- cost-benefit analysis - see your benefits in cold print
- worldwide availablility of our lubricants in the same high quality
- new products tested for quality
- lubrication training at your premises or our training centre
Talk to us. We are happy to be of help - wherever you are.